Below is a list of vacancies currently available within the Australian Aged Care Quality Agency. Please read through the attached application pack (Word) for further information about the application and recruitment process.
Only complete applications will be accepted by the Australian Aged Care Quality Agency. Late applications cannot be accepted.
Bookmark this page for future recruiting vacancies.
IT Support Officer (Infrastructure and Networking) - APS 4 - Ongoing - Parramatta office
|IT Support Officer (Infrastructure and Networking) - APS 4 - Parramatta office (Word)|
|Link to application form||Application form|
|Close of application date||9 November 2016|
How to apply future roles when available:
- Complete the application form (Word)
- Complete the online application for the role being advertised
- Attach the application form and updated resume to your online application
Failure to provide a completed application form, resume or complete the online application form will be considered an incomplete application and your application cannot be considered further.
- Only candidates who hold Australian citizenship can apply. Refer to the Department of Immigration and Border Protection website (www.border.gov.au) for further information.
- Appointment is conditional on successfully completing a national police check.
- For further information about the Quality Agency, office locations and other related resources, please visit our website (www.aacqa.gov.au).
For more information on applying for jobs in the Australian Public Service, please visit Cracking the code on the APSC website (www.apsc.gov.au/publications-and-media/current-publications/cracking-the-code/)