Below is a list of vacancies currently available within the Australian Aged Care Quality Agency. Please read through the attached application pack for further information about the application and recruitment process.
Only complete applications will be accepted by the Australian Aged Care Quality Agency. Late applications cannot be accepted.
Bookmark this page for future recruiting vacancies.
To apply for this role, please contact David Williams at email@example.com or call 0414 551 795
|COB 5 February|
|COB 12 February|
How to apply for this role
- Complete the application form
- Complete the online application for the role being advertised
- Attach the application form and updated resume to your online application
Failure to provide a completed application form, resume or complete the online application form will be considered an incomplete application and your application cannot be considered further.
- Only candidates who hold Australian citizenship can apply. Refer to the Department of Immigration and Citizenship website www.immi.gov.au for further information.
- Appointment is conditional on successfully completing a national police check.
- For further information about the Quality Agency, office locations and other related resources, please visit http://www.aacqa.gov.au
For more information on applying for jobs in the Australian Public Service, please visit http://www.apsc.gov.au/publications-and-media/current-publications/cracking-the-code/