You are here: Home Consumers Finding an aged care service

    Finding an aged care service

    Where can I get more information?

    The Department of Health manages the public information available on aged care services. This is done through My Aged Care.

    My Aged Care

    Find information about the services you need and what you need to do to receive them. There is also a national contact centre that can answer your questions.

    Website: My Aged Care at

    National contact centre: 1800 200 422