Below is a list of vacancies currently available within the Australian Aged Care Quality Agency. Please read through the attached application pack (Word) for further information about the application and recruitment process.
Only complete applications will be accepted by the Australian Aged Care Quality Agency. Late applications cannot be accepted.
For Quality Surveyor and Senior Quality Surveyor positions: next recruitment round opens 10 April 2017. Check back here for details. Our Current vacancies as follows:
|Current vacancies||Closing date|
|Senior Administration Officer - APS4 - Non Ongoing - Parramatta||COB 17 April 2017|
Bookmark this page for future recruiting vacancies.
How to apply:
- Complete the application form (Word)
- Complete the online application for the role being advertised
- Attach the application form and updated resume to your online application
Failure to provide a completed application form, resume or complete the online application form will be considered an incomplete application and your application cannot be considered further.
- Only candidates who hold Australian citizenship can apply. Refer to the Department of Immigration and Border Protection website (www.border.gov.au) for further information.
- Appointment is conditional on successfully completing a national police check.
- For further information about the Quality Agency, office locations and other related resources, please visit our website (www.aacqa.gov.au).
For more information on applying for jobs in the Australian Public Service, please see Applying for jobs in the APS on the Australian Public Service Commission website.